-showdown- -showdown-

Not for Newgrounds

Newgrounds is for animation.
Video with an FX layer is not animation.

Maria teh Hedgehog Maria teh Hedgehog

Yikes!

I'm always up for a new Sonic story, but the recent animefication overcomplicated the story enough. When I was trying to read your text, I found myself struggling to read it, digest it and read the next bit. It's a tad too quick.

Also found it a bit hard to tell what you drew and what was (dodgilly) photoshopped in.

Nice work for now, but try and be a bit more original (and less confusing) next time. @_@;;

-=S=-

ANIMATION INVASION ANIMATION INVASION

Fucking. WOW.

BRILLIANT combination of animation and film work there sir!

I was actually planning out to do something very similar, but it would be a gunfight between my character and my hyooman self. xD

Yours has a great Amnetyville HorrorShow feel to it which kept me laughing all the way through. Great dark ending too. Muahahahaaa.

10/10 from me. Best thing I've seen on NG so far. ^^

-S-

Verge Verge

The numbers, Mason! WHAT DO THEY MEAN

Very nice puzzle game. Kind of a neat little cross between Cave Story, Braid and Limbo. Original concepts, nice art style, good sound, challenging game.

Perfect. :D

Devilish Differences Devilish Differences

Difficulty curve?

What's the point in having individual levels if they're all equally as hard as each other? Why not just have one superdetailed picture with lots of things you can spot the difference with?

Also, you can't mute MIDI tracks. The music drilled my skull to pieces after about the first minute.

Good work on the artwork and the coding though.

Ab9003 responds:

There was a minor variable issue causing a bug with the mute function on level 3. This is now fixed! Thanks for playing and please try it again now that the issue is gone.

They're Chasing Me They're Chasing Me

Whoaaaaaa physiccccssssss

Well, 3 points for visuals and another 2 for nice gameplay mechanics, but this game is monstrously buggy. The collision detection on corners seems to be exactly 50% reliable, which wouldn't be bad on a game where the controls are a bit less 'slippery'.

This game has potential. Have another go at making this little dude's drug trip a bit more user-friendly. Cool concept though. :D